What is Estate Planning?
Definition: I want to control my property while I am alive and well. I want to plan for me and my loved ones if I become disabled. Then give what I have:
- To Whom I want,
- When I want,
- The way I want.
All while assuring my wisdom is transferred along with the rest of my wealth.
Our Motto and Goal as your Attorney:
“We provide plans that work for peace of mind.” More specifically, it is our goal to make our clients the true owner of their plan. This will ensure the plan works. Our clients will be educated over the years and will co-create a plan that meets expectations. We will be there to support our clients while providing the necessary legal expertise to accomplish their goals.
How can we accomplish this? “You teach us the family, we teach you the law.” We want to provide precise plans that work for our clients. In order for a plan to be precise and effective, it needs to meet the expectations of our clients. We are able to provide this service because of our unique approach to estate planning incorporating our estate blueprint legal services program.
Important Issues in Estate Planning that should be Considered and Reconsidered Frequently:
- Is the plan current,
- Does my plan adequately provide for my beneficiaries,
- What happens if I become disabled,
- Are my assets properly titled,
- Will my loved ones be taken care of when I become disabled or pass away,
- Are my loved ones aware of what I want, how I want and when I want it,
- Does the right person know what I want when in charge of my medical decisions,
- Will I be able to avoid probate and the costs associated with it.
We help people through our continued commitment with our estate blueprint services plan and continued education to answer all the issues and execute the appropriate documents. We believe in addressing our client needs first while utilizing flexibility in the law to create a customized plan.